6625 Aiken Rd 360 Tour
Search 16,474 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
Want to see what your home is worth?
Featured Property Slideshow
- 44 Pound Street LOCKPORT, NY $47,700
- VL Dickersonville Road E Porter, NY $18,900
- 374 Miller Street North Tonawanda, NY $109,900
- 4140 Ide Road Wilson, NY $119,900
- 5468 Pinecrest Drive LOCKPORT, NY $475,000
- 8687 High Street Somerset, NY $168,500
- 6023 Ketchum Avenue #27 Avenue Newfane, NY $24,900
- 2738 Brown Road Newfane, NY $269,900
- 580 Brighton Road TONAWANDA, NY $169,900
- 5074 Upper Mountain Road Cambria, NY $229,900
- 5074 Upper Mountain Road Cambria, NY $229,900
- 5639 Lewiston Road Royalton, NY $199,900
- 120 Autumnvale Drive LOCKPORT, NY $129,900
- 75 State Street Royalton, NY $75,000
- 2670 Grace Avenue Newfane, NY $130,000
- 170 Vine Street LOCKPORT, NY $119,900
- 2708 Quaker Road Hartland, NY $420,000
- 91 Loretto Drive Cheektowaga, NY $126,900
- 1558 Ashland Avenue Niagara Falls, NY $29,900
- 5860 Stone Road LOCKPORT, NY $169,900
Why I Fell in LOVE with Real EstateWe can’t help who we fall in love with, and even more frustratingly, who falls in love with us. It’s simply one of life’s mysteries. And we might not know exactly why we fell in love with real estate, but we probably have our suspicions. Here are six reasons why I fell in love with real estate:
1.The peopleYou have to enjoy working with people in order to be a successful real estate agent. Coworkers, clients, baristas who recognize you as you bring in a gallon-sized travel mug for your daily caffeine dose — you’re always around people. It would be dishonest to say that it always goes smoothly, but the relationships and interactions are a huge part of the overall experience, and allow you to connect with people in a way you don’t get to in many other careers.
2. No two days are ever the sameIf the drudgery of five days a week at the same office, with the same snack machine, and the same coworkers telling the same lame jokes kills your spirits, then the novelty of working in real estate will be the wind in your sails. No two days will ever be the same in the business, which means every day you’ll embark on a new adventure that could lead to a closed deal, or a trip to the park to meditate and clear your head. If you like variety, you will fall in love.
3.The thrill of the chaseWhile we may convince ourselves that we hate prospecting or showing up to appointments that go nowhere, it’s those very things that make us appreciate our successes that much more. The pursuit, the hopes and dreams of success, the sweat you have to put in to make things happen — all of these are the ingredients for a successful real estate career, and we appreciate the work more than we are willing to admit.
4. Just me and the open roadWhile real estate requires working with lots of different people in different capacities, it also has its share of solitude, and is, at its core, an independent profession. Nothing will happen unless you make it happen yourself, so if you’re an independent-minded person who enjoys being out on your own, not only will you be successful but you’ll also fall in love with the feeling of getting in your car and creating your own destiny.
5. The highs are amazingWhile the lows are painful, the highest are exhilarating. If you’ve never experienced the joy of a signed contract, or a clear to close, then you have no clue just how energized and happy a signature or a few words can make you feel. Any doubts about the profession can be immediately wiped out, and you can fall in love with real estate all over again after you get to celebrate one of your triumphs.
6. Because I careThey say that if you do something you love, then you’ll never work another day in your life. Well that’s not exactly true, you’ll still have to work, but it will feel different. In real estate, even though you’re helping other people buy and sell houses, it still feels like something that’s yours. And because it’s yours, you will care. And because you care, you will appreciate it in a way that’s different than almost any other job you could possibly have, which is all the more reason to fall in love with it.
Check me out on ZILLOW
What's New in 2017
What's YOUR home worth?
What's Your Home Worth?
Enter your property address to see how many potential buyers we have for your home.
7546 Ridge Rd NEW PRICE!
NEW LISTING! 2670 Grace Ave NEWFANE
6475 Hope Lane
JUST LISTED! 1558 Ashland Ave Niagara Falls
3772 Ransomville Rd 360 Matterport Video